Senior SecOps Engineer at Tinder
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
The Information Security team keeps our data and intellectual property secure from all internal and external threats, both human and technological. We are looking for Sr. Security Operations Engineer to help us ensure the highest standard of security for our organization and for our users across the globe.
What You'll Do:
- Provide architectural mentorship for securing our AWS environments, Kubernetes clusters and the systems running within them
- Perform security design reviews for infrastructure-related projects
- Document and communicate security configuration and hardening guidelines for infrastructure components
- Craft automated security auditing and monitoring software and infrastructure related to the above
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications
- Support infrastructure needs for other parts of the security team
Who You Are:
- You are dedicated to protecting the integrity of our security environment
- You love providing mentorship to internal teams surrounding security best practices
- You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
What You Bring:
- You possess a deep understanding and recent experience with Linux system administration and hardening experience
- You are proficient in scripting languages, such as Python, Bash or Golang
- You have knowledge of cryptography including x.509 certificates, encryption algorithms, and their practical applications
- You have experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- AWS administration/architectural experience
- Experience with vulnerability management processes
- Recent and meaningful work with Kubernetes and Docker
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.