*We are open to remote candidates for this role.
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Boingo, one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to customize Salesforce for Boingo, the nation’s leading provider of Wireless Networks. Customize and enhance Salesforce so that our Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Operations & Customer Care teams get all of the benefits that you know Salesforce can offer, when well-implemented. You’ll be the Boingo Salesforce Expert! Great visibility throughout the company. Work with an amazing manager, and some smart, hard-working engineers!
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will
- Be responsible for the building and adoption of Salesforce architecture in our existing technologies
- Assist with the development of data integration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing/exporting
- Be a champion for design and technical best practices, as well as overall strategy for the Salesforce development team
- Develop and Executes on production rollout strategies and support for users
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Data, Business Analysts, Operations, Executives)
- Create and maintain custom Salesforce applications while adhering to compliance and governance requirements
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce managed packages / AppExchange Apps
- Develop new and maintain existing custom code, including Apex triggers/classes, VF pages, and Lightning components
- Support existing applications in the realm of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, App Cloud, Marketing Cloud, com Communities & Pardot
You Should get In-touch with us if you have
- 5+ years of software development or related experience
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in the salesforce platform
- 3+ years in a Technical lead capacity Architecting solutions
- Experience with Lightning UI, APEX and Lightning Service Console configuration
- Strong background and understanding of Salesforce.com System and Application architecture including Security, Authentication, SOAP/REST API, Metadata API, Sharing Architecture, Data Architecture & Integration with external applications
- Strong background in Salesforce SaaS/CRM platform as well as PaaS/developer platforms
- Experience creating and maintaining custom Salesforce applications in large enterprise, large data volume environments with significant compliance and governance requirements
- Experience implementing Salesforce managed package products to extend Salesforce core functionality
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Nice to Have
- Thought leadership in building products using microservices and reusable components
- Exposure to Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud & Communities.
- Experience with Agile Development or Software Development Life-Cycles, requirements, design documentation, and associated Salesforce DevSecOps technologies/tools such as JIRA, BitBucket
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Computer Science or Information Systems
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with group activities, like baseball outings, top golf, Halloween costume contest, tailgate party, quarterly all-hands meetings and more. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, and more. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA for five years and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.