Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
Anduril is seeking a Senior RF Systems Engineer to join our passionate team on the ground floor as we embark on cutting-edge projects that will change the defense landscape of the future. You will be responsible for ensuring that Anduril’s suite of hardware solutions like Ghost, Anvil, and Sentry Tower can wirelessly communicate to each other, and to other 3rd party integrations. You will be involved at all stages of development, ensuring customers are getting the critical services they need, troubleshooting issues as they arise, and through new designs shaping the future of how Anduril products communicate.
What You'll Do
- Ability to design and analyze RF systems, including point-to-point, cellular, mesh network, and sat-comm links
- Ability to construct link budgets and evaluate antennas
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end design, involving capturing requirements, selecting and evaluating hardware, and performing system-level validation
- Capability to troubleshoot RF system issues and identify solutions
- Comfortable supporting the development of 3+ products at any given time
- Enthusiastic about both advising others and executing work individually
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing, testing and troubleshooting RF systems and integrated products
- Familiarity with RF lab test equipment such as network analyzers, signal generators, and cable testers
- Familiarity with industry standards such as LTE, Wifi, LoRaWAN, ZigBee, or similar
- Familiarity with avionics or military RF standards is preferred
- Experience with RF systems certification testing and spectrum management
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Matlab, etc.)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!