Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at GreenPark Sports
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
GreenPark Sports is looking for a talented Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. In this critical role, you know the game inside and out and can describe in detail exactly how features and designs are supposed to function. You are extremely detailed-orientated and understand that quality is an important factor in delivering exceptional products.
- Establish quality assurance best practices and processes as it relates to the core game mechanics, performance, creative and IP working closely with product managers, producers and engineering teams
- Knowledgeable about a variety of testing methodologies, including but not limited to, compatibility testing, performance testing, user experience, regression and acceptance testing
- Forecast a staffing plan and overall test strategy as the game and company grows
- Build and manage internal QA team and external partners
- Work closely with all team members in a collaborative, agile and small team environment
- Maintain playtest environments and device management
- Create test plans and write test cases
- Provide defect reports with reproducible steps to the development team, manage bug tracking database and prioritization
- Clearly communicate issues, risks, concerns and successes
- Be the voice of all over game quality
- 5+ years of experience in QA
- Experience in Unity and/or mobile games
- Experience writing test cases, bug tracking management and prioritization
- Experience in the use of automation and tools/technology to improve efficiency and increase overall test coverage and effectiveness
- Experience in Automation, Globalization, Localization, Location and Accessibility testing
- Previous experience working in a distributed development and QA environment
- Familiarity with iOS and Android hardware
- JIRA expert
- Experience with a Java, Go, or C
What we offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing locations - LA (Remote due to COVID-19) and SF (Downtown Burlingame/Remote due to COVID-19).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
- Away Games: With a team split between Los Angeles and Burlingame, there’s occasional travel.
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
We’re building the future of Fan Engagement experiences for live sports. It’s a frenetic, all-in, raise-the-stakes and show-your-passion mobile game experience where the best fans win. Our fast-growing all-star team loves both sports and eSports and we’re not afraid to show it. Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. Ask questions, think thoughts and if it seems like a match, let’s chat.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.