Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile to join the Engineering Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
Honey's Quality Assurance team is in charge of ensuring the highest quality release of our products. As a Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile, you will work closely with Developers and Product Managers to create and execute automatable Test Plans and Test Suites for various Honey Mobile Products. In addition to mentoring Jr. QA members, you will also be expected to contribute to Appium automation tests. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to have you join our team!
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Honey, you will:
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to test Honey mobile products
- Create automatable test suites with minimal documentation provided
- Contribute Appium automation tests to automation framework
- Continuously identify risks and provide solutions to improve product quality
- Mentor Jr. QA Engineers and lead initiatives to improve test efficiency across QA group
- 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance in Mobile or related field
- Experience testing Android and iOS mobile app is required
- Experience with device compatibility testing is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experienced with tracking tools and writing concise defects and documentation
- Experience testing Backend components is a plus
- Appium automation experience is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.