Appetize is seeking a Senior QA Engineer with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and, most importantly, a strong understanding of how to validate software performance at the enterprise level. You will own the testing of product enhancements, bug fixes, regression, and other features. You will write test plans for new features or other enhancements, execute manual and automated tests, and write new automated tests.
- Work closely with the team to ensure product quality in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Take ownership of the testing of new features, bug fixes and other enhancements.
- Write and execute tests and perform data validation for multi-tiered, data-driven applications.
- Write and maintain automated UI, API, and performance tests to enhance existing test suites, ensure application & environment stability, and increase the team’s efficiency & effectiveness.
- Proactively drive quality through collaboration, process improvement, innovative thinking, root cause analysis and experience.
- Support the Release team during product deployments to ensure flawless releases with extreme quality.
- Work with the Operations team to understand and troubleshoot customer issues
- Three to five years QA experience testing web applications and mobile applications.
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications and their interactions with integrated products.
- One or more common programming languages required for different automation testing technologies: Python, Java, Java Script, ...
- Working knowledge of SQL
- UI Automation with Selenium (Java or Python) is a big plus
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We're trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals' accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!