Senior QA Analyst
Greater LA Area
As a QA Analyst at GOAT, you'll be responsible for designing a test strategy and executing manual testing for both our web and mobile applications.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the product and engineering team to understand project objectives, gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions
- Design, implement, and execute manual test cases and using a variety of testing techniques
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Analyze product requirements, anticipating issues and gaps within
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
- Take ownership of quality on whole projects
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of QA Engineering experience
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
Benefits and Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
- Set aside time for learning new skills and career improvement
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description