Senior QA Analyst
Greater LA Area
As a QA Analyst at GOAT, you'll be responsible for designing a test strategy and executing manual testing for both our web and mobile applications.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the product and engineering team to understand project objectives, gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions
- Design, implement, and execute manual test cases and using a variety of testing techniques
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Analyze product requirements, anticipating issues and gaps within
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
- Take ownership entire projects end to end
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of QA Engineering experience
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
Benefits and Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Unlimited vacation
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description