Senior Production Support Engineer
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be the front line in helping customers get through any sticky parts of the process.
- You’ll also monitor and diagnose performance issues, fix bugs, manage data updates, document issues and be the all-around “go to” person for when things go wrong.
- The job will require quick work with databases, through GUI or command line (your choice), ability to read and diagnose log messages, error codes, system traces, and other outputs that the systems create.
- We highly prioritize customer experience at Fair and make sure we are as attentive to them as possible. You’ll be the expert that can connect Operations, Engineering, and Customer Support to make it all happen in real time.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3 year’s experience with: Ruby/Rails
- Postgres or MySQL experience
- Linux command line
- Mobile app QA or support experience
- Experience using Application monitoring tools like DataDog or NewRelic
- Understanding of API and other types of system communications
- Experience diagnosing software bugs
What You'll Get:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental & vision benefits for employees AND their families
- Equity incentives (it’s only Fair that we are all owners of the company)
- Unlimited vacation package
- Daily catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Cellphone reimbursement
- Green commuter benefits (1 block from Light rail)
- Paid parking
- Employee referrals rewards
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Leadership & mentorship programs
- Discount on Fair cars