FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun, one of fastest growing ecommerce companies in the US, is looking for a talented Sr. Front-End Engineer with React expertise to help us build memorable customer experiences and increase customer engagement across our digital platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with UX, product, and engineering to implement the UI of our single page apps
- Take the lead, filling in loosely defined stories and requirements, and create a core experience that is solid, rock tight, durable, and dependable from an engineering perspective.
- Build maintainable, reliable, and simple libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Deliver new social and community features with actual game mechanics
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Test your code to identify performance issues before they become a problem
- Maintain an interactive style guide so that back-end developers can easily reuse and implement your work
What You'll Bring:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of React/React Native experience
- Strong design sensibilities and knowledge of UX patterns and best practices
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Interest in learning cool stuff like rigorous AB testing, CRM Automation and Growth Strategies
- Experience with Redux and/or Ember
- Experience building and shipping experiments (AB, split, or multivariate testing)
- Experience with WebGL, or web-based games
- Interest in women's lifestyle, fashion, fitness, and beauty
What You'll Get:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our customer engagements team by influencing millions of monthly users.
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage, and competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office, catered meals 3x a week, fully stocked kitchen
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture