As an individual, you are incredibly passionate about:
- Taking a proactive approach in getting tasks accomplished. We thrive as a group in maintaining our fast pace of innovation, and having that self-starter, roll up your sleeves mentality is very important to be successful.
- Learning new technologies, industries, and methodologies. Defining the new best practice is always more rewarding than just conforming to “established” best practices. The joy of discovery is what makes us all excited when we step in the office.
- Experimenting, failing, and iterating. There is some new process, tool, or idea that you’ve always wanted to try at your current or past jobs. Let’s try it.
A great Endpoint engineer is responsible for:
- Scoping, creating, and testing new functionality for our application API. You can take a given story in Jira and instantly think up the Mocha test cases that satisfy the server-side requirements, then write the code, test, and commit, all while making the process effortless.
- Working with your teammates to link a best-in-class client-side experience to a fast, efficient server-side experience. Endpoint engineering is a very collaborative environment, and your ability to pair with other engineers, share your experience, mentor, and encourage an overall culture of achievement will have an exponential effect.
- Advising on, implementing and creating new technologies, processes, and methodologies for an innovative business that is helping to redefine an industry. You are always looking for extra efficiency, or digging into a new framework, or playing around with a build tool. Let’s incorporate your findings into our future technical roadmap.
A great Endpoint engineer needs to bring with them:
- Six or more years of experience in an environment devoted to consumer-facing web applications. Having that knowledge of browser bugs, how web applications behave, and overall web usability is invaluable in this role.
- Incredible communication skills. You will be working alongside product managers, operations, sales, designers, and more. We are an Agile/Scrum environment, and that knowledge of working through stories will make you extremely efficient on day one.
- Extreme attention to detail. You can recommend new code linting techniques to improve readability, understand when to run promises in parallel, and constantly think about the next version of our application.
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume to [email protected] Thank you! Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.