Senior IoT Electronics Engineer
What You'll Do
- Key individual in developing IoT hardware for mass production for a rideshare scooter application.
- Manage schematic capture and PCBA layout of all prototype electronics.
- Work with suppliers to develop custom display and and antennas SOWs to be integrated on IoT hardware
- Evaluate design solutions as well as perform IoT electronics functional test and system integration.
- Work with other Electrical, Mechanical, and Validation Engineers in analysis, investigation and resolution of engineering problems.
- Create and construct working prototypes for testing and validation.
What You'll Need
- Design experience with motors, motor controllers, power supplies, inverters / converters, and/or power electronics
- Prior experience with STM32 microcontrollers
- LTE Cat M1, Multi Band GNSS, NFC, and Wifi Experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field
- 4-9 years related work experience
- Digital, analog, power circuit design experience
- Design for manufacturability (DFM) & Design for test (DFT)
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Experience with embedded firmware
- Experience with CANbus, UART, I2C, and SPI communications
- Experience with FCC, CE, UL regulatory bodies and requirements
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.