Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
Route's software engineers are developing next-generation technologies that change how millions of users see, share, and discover the world's products. We care deeply about our mobile users and develop for both iOS and Android, solving for large scale problems, and bringing large data to small devices with an elegant user experience. We are looking for versatile mobile engineers that are excited to be at the forefront of our product innovation and build customer facing mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
Route is an engineering company. We need our engineers to bring fresh ideas, be excited to take on new problems across the stack, and embrace the startup culture where we must be comfortable being uncomfortable at times. We aspire to hire the best people with a broad set of technical skills, representing a globally diverse audience, and bringing a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and cultures.
- Lead the design, implementation, and improvement of our most demanding mobile projects
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Mentor team members on engineering best practices, design, and coding standards
- Embody a culture of innovation, transparency, and radical candor
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building iOS applications with Swift
- Interest and ability to learn other languages as needed
- MS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Extensive knowledge of iOS or Android development techniques and practices
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.