Senior iOS Engineer - Platform at Tinder
Tinder is the top-grossing, non-game app in the first quarter of 2019.
Over 10 million people around the world use Tinder. More than 20 million matches happen on the platform, every day.
And those numbers are only going up - fast.
You can imagine how important that makes our iOS Platform team. Because Tinder has one of the highest user-to-engineer ratios in the industry, every team member is critical to success.
That’s why we need you.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll work on:
- Internal Shared Frameworks and Libraries
- Dependency Injection
- Networking and Persistence
- Data Model
- Application Architecture (Routing and Presentation)
- Observability and App Performance
- Testing Tools
What You’ll Enjoy
Compensation and benefits:
- Equity + salary
- Health coverage + 401(k) match
- Unlimited vacation + flexible hours
Workplace, culture, and perks:
- Startup hustle + global impact
- Daily catered lunches + endless refreshments
- Basketball court + fitness classes + social events
- Ideal location in West Hollywood (we offer relocation too!)
Check out our Tech Blog too.
Tinder is Inclusive
At Tinder, we welcome all. We encourage all applicants, from every background and life experience. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
What You’ll Contribute
You’ll bring 5+ years of professional iOS experience.
A couple of other must-haves:
- Deep knowledge of Swift
- Experience with Objective-C
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (VIPER, Clean, MVVM)
- Well rounded understanding of Apple SDKs and Frameworks
Engineer Human Contact
Tinder connects more people than any other mobile app in the world.
If you’re interested in helping us improve the quality of the app for all users:
You belong here