Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Security
What You'll Do:
- Work on internal Fraud & Abuse Systems.
- Develop api’s in Node.js for our internal automated security assessment platform.
- Code dataflow jobs in Java to detect malicious actors.
- Develop highly performant apis in Go for various security services.
- Code dashboards in React.js for all the above.
- Automate security assessments in Python.
- Build monitoring for all your services and tasks to ensure reliability and health.
- Perform exploratory data analysis in BigQuery to help shape requirements for current and future security solutions.
- Create data-driven, proof-of-concept services.
Our security team leverages a unique combination of skills from:
- Full Stack Development
- Data Science/Analytics
We do not expect anyone to have all these skills when they join because we didn’t have them either! Maybe you have some of these skills, maybe you’re really good at just one. Either way, we are looking for someone who is technically flexible, has a strong desire to learn new things and is extremely motivated to solve complex problems at all parts of the stack.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, CircleCI, Node.js, NPM, Git, GitHub, Golang, Kubernetes, Docker, Neo4j, React.js, Python
- Experience with Security, Fraud Detection and/or Site Reliability Engineering.
- Coding/data science competitions.
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.