Senior Full Stack Engineer at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
As a Full Stack Technical Lead, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wire frames and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Good Knowledge in Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, Push notifications, NFC etc
- Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
- Good team player and communication skills
- 13+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
- Experience in building products with Full stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
- Experience in JAVA Programming and application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience in Rest API development using Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
- BA degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.