Senior Frontend Engineer, Design Systems at Endpoint (El Segundo, CA)
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:44 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Front-End Engineer to join the Design System team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the foundational patterns, UI components, tools, and documentation that empowers Endpoint's internal design system. You will collaborate with designers, creatives, and engineers across all of our product surfaces to ensure our mobile and web experiences are implemented to the highest quality delivering value directly to our customers. Through this work, you will have an enormous influence in helping Endpoint live up to its mission of making the home closing process simple, fast, and transparent
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, Design Systems you will use your skills to:
- Component Development Contribute, advance, and develop new components and methodologies that move our web and native design system forward. Including documentation, testing, and team education.
- Prototyping Deliver innovative and engaging prototypes to solve design internal and external business needs.
- Feature Development Support our product teams by crafting front-end user interface layouts and features that will live in our applications.
- Research Research and explore new front-end solutions and concepts to help solve design challenges across Endpoint products.
- Communication/Collaboration Communicate across the company to support, solve problems, and move projects forward. Presenting potential process improvements that support design system management and efficiency.
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 2-4+ years of relevant work experience in software development.
- 1-2+ years working in the design systems space (nice to have)
- Knowledge of accessibility and mobile performance.
- Hands-on experience developing prototypes in either developer or designer tools.
- Experience creating and managing detailed technical documentation.
- Strong cross-functional communication, collaboration, and creative problem-solving skills.
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description