Senior Frontend Developer
We need your help in building three things:
- LoveWithFood.com and SnackNation.com We're looking to build a platform to manage all of our websites under a unified set of technologies. From extending our services layer to leveraging modern frameworks, your role will be crucial here to influence design decision-making and architecting design patterns for our future growth.
- Member Portal Complete overhaul of our customer portal! We take pride in our product and engineering efforts and the quality of our products is a reflection of that. To that end, we're looking to provide a world class experience of the portal for our dedicated consumer base.
- “The Master Key for Brands.” Our proprietary data & insights SaaS platform unlocks all the secrets of what today’s snack brands need to succeed in the marketplace. The Master Key is an insights engine that combines consumer data, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics to provide real-time intelligence from target consumers which helps CPG brands improve their product, stay competitive, and grow.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years demonstrated expertise in one or more modern JS frameworks is required (ie. ReactJS, VueJS).
- 2+ experience writing Node.js is preferred.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest or Karma
- You enjoy designing smart, long lasting solutions intended to play nicely with others, be a joy to maintain, and grow and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- You care about the details.
- You seek perpetual growth.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time OffCompany Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
Our Tech Stack
- Testing: RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
About SnackNation: We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values. We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. For every sale, we donate meals to Feeding America. We’ve donated more than THREE MILLION meals to food banks all across America! Launched in 2014, we are one of the fastest growing startups in LA. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc 5000’s 2018 list! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and has received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, and Forbes. See here for more press mentions.