Senior Front End Engineer
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- Experience: Minimum 3years developing and shipping clean, efficient, and compatible web apps, and executing with all the hard skills above
- Portfolio: A portfolio of real projects—better yet if one or two are open source you can walk us through your work on GitHub
- Training: Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical—CS or HCI preferred. (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Soft skills: Demonstrated (in your portfolio) eye for design and solving real-world user problems. You are passionate, kind, and have a good sense of humor. You are a talker and a white boarder, and unafraid to step into a leadership role
- Python knowledge, experience with Python or R for data analysis
- Familiarity building clickable prototypes with Keynote, Balsamiq, Adobe Fireworks, or a similar tool
- Knowledge of how to build and use databases like MongoDB and MySQL and the ability to set up continuous integration, automated testing, and deployment with tools like Travis, Circle, Heroku, AppEngine, or similar
- Experience building isomorphic apps
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.