Senior Front-End Engineer - Los Angeles
Greater LA Area
SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices. We’ve built the highest-rated practice management software and we’re on track to become the most-used product in our industry.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to help us roll-out the multitude of features and UI improvements we have planned.
We work in a pretty standard Ruby on Rails/EmberJS stack with some legacy parts in jQuery/Backbone parts. We’re looking for someone who has made something interesting with EmberJS understands their way around a single page app and has a passion for great design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Work with the product, design and and engineering team on product development
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Tackle a wide variety of improvements and technical challenges throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 5+ years of work experience
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Portfolio of previous work or side projects
- Is delighted by good design and brings that taste to the front-end work.
- Experience with multi device (responsive/adaptive) development
- Experience working with engineering & product teams
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a talented team
Read Full Job Description