Senior Front-End Developer
If you are ready to impact a growing team, and leave your mark on a variety of projects…APPLY HERE!
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE ACHIEVED IN A YEAR:
- DO COOL THINGS! - You will have created reusable components for websites, made architectural decisions for web applications and helped specify API requirements required to build a successful project.
- BE INSTRUMENTAL IN DECISIONS! - You will have helped evaluate new technologies and decide whether their adoption aligns with department goals and creates a better product
WHAT YOU’LL DO TO GET THERE:
- Support teams by managing code dependencies, optimizing the build process and streamlining task automation from development to production.
- Attend team knowledge shares and have the opportunity to present topics to increase the team knowledge.
- Work on projects where you can leverage your strengths, and level up in your areas for growth.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Have an overall focus on front-end development and a solid understanding of all layers of a web application while being aware of overlapping responsibilities shared with back-end technologies (.NET as an added bonus!).
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Shopify is a huge plus!).
- Exceptional level of attention-to-detail and the ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces.
- A strong sense of ownership and passion to learn.
- Experience using webpack for bundling and task automation.
- Experience with Flux architecture (Vuex a plus).
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (i.e. mocha, jasmine).
- Experience optimizing web performance (i.e. network, cpu).
- Understanding of OOP principles and functional programming.
- Understanding of isomorphic web applications and the challenges that come with them.
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 Accessibility and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with Zurb Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience with Visual Studio and background in .NET
- Past experience as a Flash/Actionscript developer.
WHAT WE'RE UP TO:
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
- Forbes Article: "How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation"
- BuilInLA Article: "Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019"
- #21 in BuiltInLA's "100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019"
WHAT WE OFFER: (Link to Article)
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description