Senior Engineering Enablement Specialist
At Procore, professional and personal development are at the core of our company’s learning culture. As a Senior Engineering Enablement Specialist, you will work within Procore’s Engineering department to help research, develop, and execute initiatives that support the growth of our employees. You will drive organizational and individual performance through the creation and facilitation of internal programs. This role will identify departmental learning needs and opportunities, design effective training content, and facilitate and oversee the delivery of learning programs.
What you’ll do:
- Research and understand the learning and development needs of Procore’s Engineering Department
- Create learning and development content
- Review and recommend outside training resources for internal utilization
- Schedule, supervise, and assist with department trainings
- Build internal training programs using e-learning technology
- Maintain and create new courses for internal Dev Academy
- Manage and scale the engineering onboarding program
- Provide evaluation, measurement, and recommendations for improving development programs
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of program or project management
- Bachelor degree in any field, a Master’s degree would be a plus
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Ability to influence a wide range of partners and audiences
- Propensity to learn
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Previous experience working in an engineering department would be a plus
- Previous experience designing, developing, and delivering curriculum
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.