Senior Engineer, DevOps
- 10+ years of Systems Engineering in 24x7 Production Services environments
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent professional experience
- Fluency with at least one current generation scripting language used by DevOps professionals (Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby) + Java Development and/or .NET
- Excellent troubleshooter, utilizing a systematic problem-solving approach spanning code, systems, and network theory & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) ability to read a packet capture/tcpdump, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, analyzing, and diagnosing large-scale distributed systems + Windows Server and/or Linux systems internals (system libraries, file systems, clientserver protocols)
- Experience operating on AWS (both PaaS and IaaS offerings)
- Experience in both Windows (2k8R2+) and Linux (centos) + Security triage & forensic analysis
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts, including Infrastructure as code utilizing tools like Terraform, Cloudformation and SaltStack
- Familiarity with Containerization concepts like Docker, and PaaS services on AWS.
- Experience with elastically scalable, fault tolerance and other cloud architecture patterns
- NoSQL/Docker/Micro-services/Forensic-Analysis experience is a big plus
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.