Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering.
- Board-level design.
- Electrical troubleshooting and rework.
- Exposure to Wireless comms (Bluetooth LE, 3G/4G LTE, WiFi, IEEE 802.15.4, LoRa, etc.).
- Mixed-signal embedded systems.
- Low-level firmware development for bring-up and test.
- Low-power circuit design.
- Experience designing products for high-volume manufacturing with a focus on production facilities in the US and Asia.
- Comfortable helping support the development of 3+ products at any given time.
- Enthusiastic about both advising others and executing work individually.
- Comfortable with a variety of CAD tools (Altium preferred, Eagle and others acceptable).
- Power circuit design for motors and batteries.
- Experience designing boards with challenging physical constraints.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with revision control systems (such as git).
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!