Senior Devops Engineer
- Own and implement secured, scalable, and resilient Cloud infrastructure.
- Own and implement monitoring, logging, and tracing solutions.
- Own and improve the build and release management process.
- Lead operations service delivery and support.
- Represent the developer/ops stakeholder in product decisions.
- Leverage best practices from industry.
- 4+ years of devops experience (preferably in large-scale Cloud infrastructure).
- 3+ years of scripting skills and automation coding (including Bash, Ruby, or Python).
- Experience with configuration and provisioning management toolsets (Chef or Puppet; especially Docker and Terraform).
- Experience in managing a project, especially in QA and release management .
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with a Cloud infrastructure provider (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience in performing code and architectural review.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Good understanding of issue management systems, project management, and version control (especially git), standard development tools, and engineering process/practices.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and write well-understood, clean code.
- Possess the entrepreneurial attitude/ability to make an impact in the organizations and to deliver awesome products to the customers
- Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, New Relic, Nagios).
- Experience with BigData toolsets (Data streaming and NoSQL database).
- Experience in capacity planning.
- Strong sense of system architecture and design patterns.
- Advanced knowledge/experience in configuring and scaling a web/application server especially Nginx or/and Node.js.
- Big plus: Experience with Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Big plus: Experience with Netstuite.
- Big plus: Experience in leading a team.
- Great sense of humor.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!