Senior C#.NET Developer
Greater LA Area
The future of publishing and e-commerce is data. OnPoint is a leading data-driven, online publisher and service based e-commerce provider. Leveraging premium and contextual domain names combined with original content and large audiences, OnPoint is building a robust, highly monetizable "Signal Graph."
OnPoint’s proprietary content products focus on the How-To, DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and DIFM (Do-It-For-Me) markets with a strong consumer value proposition. With more consumer data, we are able to increase the LTV of their signal data and put services in front of the right people at the point in their lives when they need it. While the multibillion dollar service-based economy is rapidly growing, their three-core product sets stay focused on 100s of reference guides, instructional books, and digital services.
If you are a team player and innovative thinker, if you like to find solutions and you feel comfortable working in a casual environment, this is the right place for you!
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to work on various large-scale web and desktop software automation projects and RESTful API integrations. This position can take place in our Boca Raton or Miami office.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Object Oriented Programing (OOP)
- Aspect Object Programing (AOP)
- Functional Programming Paradigms
- Agile Development
- Solutions Architecture
- Extensive experience in the following frameworks: NET 2 – 4.5, .NET ASP.NET MVC 3 and 4 (Razor & Web Forms), WCF, WCF Data, WebSocket, Entity Framework 5 and 6, Bootstrap, Knockout
- 2+ years’ experience with Postgresql or other mid-scale non-relational database applications
- 2+ years’ experience in Multi-threading and asynchronous programming techniques in RESTful web services
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred but not required
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms, asynchronous programming, and multi threaded programming
- Able to develop in short sprint cycles
- Ability to predict and code for / around potential issues
- Able to code large scale applications that run thousands of processes in parallel
- Proficient in architecting, planning and documenting their work product
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision plans, long-term disability, short-term disability and life -insurance, 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation and personal time off
- Casual and fun office environment
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
Read Full Job Description