About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is transforming that way that data is shared through the creation of the Spring Protocol -- a blockchain-based protocol that enables the creation of data marketplaces to facilitate the sharing of private & secure information. The first use case for the Spring Protocol is the creation of a data marketplace for consumer credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system and building a more transparent, fair, secure, and cost-effective solution for both consumers and banks/lenders.
To-date, Spring Labs has raised $15.8mm in seed funding from some of the top VCs and blockchain funds in the world, including August Capital, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
If you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Senior Blockchain Engineer Role:
We are looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to serve as one of the foundational builders of our decentralized network for credit and identity on the blockchain. In this role, you will lead development efforts for a network based on a fork of Ethereum that extends its capabilities to enable privacy-preserving smart contracts and enterprise integration. You will help us work through the challenges of de-duplicating identities on the network, ensuring global scalability to 100M's of consumers, and addressing privacy and data correlation concerns.
- You will craft a decentralized solution to reinvent the underpinnings of the global credit and identity verification and scoring systems
- You will develop the back-end and front-end components of our network
- You will design decentralized apps and API's to handle sensitive and confidential identity and credit data
- You will maintain a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- You will champion an atmosphere of open-source contribution and code collaboration
- 5+ yrs of experience in systems programming or back-end development and a strong understanding of a statically typed language like Go, Java, or C++
- Experience building and scaling decentralized and distributed systems
- You have prior exposure to development within decentralized systems
- Display a mastery of applied cryptographic principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication, generating and safely transferring key pairs)
- You have experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- Industry experience in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- You have familiarity building solutions in decentralized identity (e.g., DID, Hyperledger Indy, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech, including fraud, payments and credit
- You have worked with product teams to understand how complex systems interface through the front-end with the eventual end consumers, and know how to preemptively make trade-offs that will simplify integration with real business needs
Spring Labs Core Values
- "Everyone is a Founder"
- Operate with Integrity
- Work Hard
- The Best Ideas Win/No Ego
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.