Senior Backend Software Engineer-Payments at Zwift
We took the boring indoor cycling and running routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or Relevant Technical Area. Alternatively, have 7+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Advanced knowledge in Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms and overall Software Design
- Experience with GIT and/or SVN
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with REST API Design (JAX-RS is a plus)
- Experience programing with JEE (JBoss/Wildfly is a plus)
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting and tools like awk, sed, curl
- Experience with Relational Database Systems (PostgreSQL)
- Experience integrating with payment systems (credit card processors, Braintree, others)
- Experience with test tools like JUnit, Arquillian, JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience with Distributed Cache implementations with Memcached or Redis
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, ELB, Aurora, RDS, OpsWorks, Elasticache
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm for cycling and/or Zwift
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Experience working in eCommerce, payments, and/or customer support portals
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.