At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of the entire product lines on the Android app
- Build new features from the ground up while working closely with product, design, and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with both onsite and remote engineering teams to design clean reusable code features and implement resilient high-level architectures.
- Work closely with the Product Team and be able to turn Product requirements into actional technical stories with well defined technical specifications and details.
- Interface with existing remote overseas Mobile Engineering team members
- Maintain existing code by fixing bugs and monitoring app performance
- Participate in architecture design and decisions on how to scale our mobile apps
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience writing production Android software
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant years of work experience
- Experience building and testing large-scale Android apps and codebases
- Knowledge of latest mobile emergent technologies, architectures, and trends
- Time management and organizational skills
- Comfort in working within an Agile SDLC
What You'll Get
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
Read Full Job Description