We’re looking for a product-driven Senior Android Engineer with a strong appreciation for great design not only in products and visual presentation, but also in code and technical architecture. In this role you will collaborate cross-functionally with product design, marketplace ops, analytics and more to ensure a solid end-to-end strategy and execution.
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience building and launching high quality Android apps and is excited about researching new methods or technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process
In this role you will:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code
- Contribute to the design of the application architecture and its constituent software components
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement of the app
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of each Android release
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience building high quality Android apps
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience shipping at least one app, currently in Google Play Store is ideal
- Experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description