Security Software Engineer
Honey is helping millions save money on a daily basis and we're growing! As we grow security becomes more and more important for us and our customers. Our team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who can help build and develop secure systems. Being an avid online shopper and Honey user is a huge plus :) We’re growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as quickly. If you have experience with web security or mobile app security, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with fellow Honey engineers on secure development techniques
- Execute on the design and development of specialized cybersecurity tools and applications
- Assist in organizational security assessments and defining secure processes
- Building and implementing PCI compliant standards within current and new systems
- Must have hands-on coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with 1 or more of the following:
- Experience with intrusion detection systems (i.e. Snort)
- Pen Testing
- Data analysis - problem-solving and ability to make decisions based on raw data
- Candidates who have any of the following experience is a plus:
- Web security
- Mobile app security
- Automation of security tools and software
- Incident response/post-breach investigation
- Setup and usage of security tools - i.e. Nessus, Snort, or Sysdig
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.