What You'll Do
- Verify that our application does what we and our customers expect it to in a repeatable way
- Communicate where our application failed and how to recreate the failure to product management and engineering
- Work in an agile team as the point person for software quality in creating test plans and cases
- Validate functional and technical requirements with project management and engineering
- Work with engineering to integrate automated testing into the release process
- Lead the planning and execution of system integration, end-to-end, user acceptance, and operational rediness testing
- Be self sufficient. We don’t micromanage, you’ll be in charge of your own work.
- Reimagine how an industry works. We are creating clean, beautiful software in a market dominated by outdated enterprise solutions.
Who We're Looking For
- You have 3+ years experience setting up, maintaining, and performing tests using automation frameworks for the web
- You are proficient in QA automation tools such as TestCafe or Selenium
- You can put yourself in the shoes of the customer
- You know CS fundamentals and can understand how an application flows and interacts with its constituent parts
- You’re a go getter. We move fast, we’re loud, we change quickly, and we push ourselves. We are looking for someone with the same drive and enthusiasm.
- Logistics Experience
- Experience with Unix, scripting, Github, and Ruby
What We Use