At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will work with an experienced, cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design and develop innovative products for our customers. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment. In this role, you will produce effective and thorough automated tests along with test harnesses and other tooling. The automated tests and tools you will develop should expose defects in production level code as well as defects in specific components and integrations. You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
* Develop, enhance, and maintain automation tests and framework libraries
* Conduct regular code reviews to ensure that best coding practices are followed
* Help identify code coverage gaps and develop quality automation code to fill the gaps
* Experience with automation testing of both web and mobile (iOS & Android) software products.
* Experience working in agile methodologies and continuous integration
* Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
* Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
* Understanding of Windows desktop applications (.NET) and web applications
* Experience in planning and executing regression tests
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Strong analytical skills
Other Beneficial Skills
* Experience with AWS or Azure
* Experience testing software for online/connected and offline/disconnected use.
* Experience in creating automation test plan & test strategy documents
* Experience using JMeter for Load testing