About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is transforming that way that data is shared through the creation of the Spring Protocol -- a blockchain-based protocol that enables the creation of data marketplaces to facilitate the sharing of private & secure information. The first use case for the Spring Protocol is the creation of a data marketplace for consumer credit and identity data, effectively disrupting the existing bureau system and building a more transparent, fair, secure, and cost-effective solution for both consumers and banks/lenders.
To-date, Spring Labs has raised $15.8mm in seed funding from some of the top VCs and blockchain funds in the world, including August Capital, Pritzker Group, Jump Capital, Multicoin Capital, and Wavemaker Genesis.
If you're someone who wants to work at the bleeding edge of nascent technology, push yourself and collaborate with a resourceful and highly-motivated team, and strive to build a more secure, open, and transparent world of data sharing, then we would love to hear from you!
About the Senior Software Development Engineer in Test Role:
We're looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to serve a critical role within the engineering organization at Spring Labs. The ideal candidate will be someone who is detail oriented and has the capacity to quickly grasp the inner workings of the software that they are testing. We are looking for engineers who have the curiosity to know how code works at its core.
- Build and launch the framework for our testing environment
- Maintain and deploy builds to the QA environment
- Lead and instruct the organization on how our platform and products will be tested
- Document all aspects of the team's testing software, and report on the results
- Design a framework that allow our engineers to contribute and fully validate the platform
- Benchmark our performance and perform destructive tests
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Working knowledge of Python programming language.
- 5+ years of test automation experience
- 8+ years of software engineering (SDET or development)
- Solid CS fundamentals
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks for scalability and performance
- Experience in development of automation tools and frameworks for performance testing, measurement and analysis
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
Spring Labs Core Values
- "Everyone is a Founder"
- Operate with Integrity
- Work Hard
- The Best Ideas Win/No Ego
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.