SATELLITE PROJECT ENGINEER at The Aerospace Corporation
In an era of dynamic change in space, Aerospace is addressing a generation of complex challenges. We operate the only federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) committed exclusively to the space enterprise. Our technical experts span every discipline of space-related science and engineering. Join our team and thrive in a career that matters to the world and you personally.
- Evaluate potential architectures and associated trades
- Oversee development of technical requirements and assess requirements flowdowns and allocations
- Assess and influence requirements verification plans, evidence, and documentation
- Oversee technical efforts performed by ETG partners to coordinate tasks and schedule, assess results, socialize results with management and customers
- Provide technical assessment of issues and risks associated with development, testing, and fielding
- Support mission assurance planning and implementation
- Brief technical findings and recommendations to Government and Aerospace management
- Interact with customers, management, and external partners at various levels
This position is available as an Aerospace Corporation Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineer
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you’re an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at [email protected]. You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.