The Business Application GTM systems team helps manage the enterprise tech-stack that supports the full lifecycle of our customer’s journey. This process includes lead generation, lead nurturing, opportunity stages, quote-to-contract, order to cash, customer onboarding, and customer support. The GTM systems team strives to improve and streamline the go-to-market initiatives through process improvements, innovation, and automation.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will play an integral role in rebuilding our GTM systems that will support the next phase of growth in FloQast. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and development of the Salesforce platform and oversee other critical integration points within the GTM systems. This role requires deep Salesforce configuration and application development knowledge, integration experience, and strong business acumen to effectively plan, design, and deploy system infrastructure projects.
This position is highly visible and we are looking for the right candidate that can think on their feet, ready to roll-up their sleeves and proactively embrace the exciting challenges that will help build a scalable GTM system infrastructure. The Salesforce Developer is an individual contributor position who will report directly to the Director of Business Applications and IT.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and support a scalable Salesforce platform including any 3rd-party app integrations
- Perform hands-on configuration and development in Salesforce Lightning using Apex, VisualForce, custom objects, integration, and APIs
- Day-to-day Salesforce administration support which includes customization, design, and implementations of core functionalities related to Lead, Account, Contacts, Opportunities, dashboard, and reporting
- Create and maintain software governance related to systems security, compliance, data management, permissions, validation rules, workflows, custom objects, and other Salesforce functions
- Administer, maintain and optimize Salesforce connected integrations including HubSpot, Outreach, Gong, ABM tools, and other GTM-connected applications
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the GTM systems
- Maintain and expand subject matter expertise on Salesforce, GTM systems and processes by staying up-to-date on new features, trends, and related technologies
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product to optimize GTM processes and end-user experience
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- B.S. Computer Science, MIS or equivalent educational background and experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience, including Apex and Lightning (Aura or LWC)
- Certifications for Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I are required
- Proficient in writing and developing Lightning web components, VisualForce, Apex Classes, Integrations, APIs, custom controllers, Force.com APIs, sites and triggers
- Integration experience using SOAP-based web services, REST API, and iPaaS preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Go-to-Market processes, tech stack, and system architecture
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, concepts, and best practices to implement effective business applications system using agile methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a natural ability to root cause incidents
- Demonstrated ability to show initiatives to drive progress and improvements
- Great communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and summarize findings to all levels of business stakeholders
- Start-up or hyper-growth company experience a plus
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.