Interested in working in a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of growth and learning opportunities? Looking for an opportunity to work with some of the most prominent brands in the world and get exposed to multiple industries? Look no further! Come join us – We can offer you friendly coworkers, food, snacks and coffee straight from our kitchens, office happy hours and fun events. We provide excellent benefits such as health, vision, and dental. We also offer supplemental benefits such as AD&D, life insurance, 401k and much more.
Fuel Cycle is an LA-based SaaS company building customer intelligence solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. With Fuel Cycle, companies rapidly engage and interact with customers for real-time feedback and insights to make better business decisions, grow revenues, and retain customers.
As a passionate professional, creative thinker and sales hunter that thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment and enjoys building relationships you will find great opportunity as a Sales Engineer within the FUEL CYCLE team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a difference at a fast-growing industry leading technology company where personal and professional growth are guaranteed. If you are driven, self-motivated and passionate about technology then join our team!
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Oversees the quality and functionality available to sales in all demonstrations
- Meets with the sales team regularly to identify demonstration needs
- QA’s all demonstrations making sure that those published are available and functioning as needed 24/7
- Coordinates delivery schedules for sales demos to coordinate work and inform sales of what is coming and when
- Delivers all custom demonstrations
- Works with Sales to qualify targeted prospects on custom demonstration needs/requirements.
- Scopes out work for each custom demonstration against a defined timeline
- Participates over the web for prospect delivery
- Technical resource for sales needs
- Participates in “technical” calls as needed when requested by Sales
- Sources information from Development team when needed and delivers information to sales and prospect
- BS/BA degree or MS degree desired
- 2+ years SaaS experience with comfort in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration
- Masterful in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person, or via web presentation.
- Passion for technology and making a major impact in a startup
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM Tool a plus
- A winning attitude