Rotten Tomatoes- Senior Engineer at Fandango
Help us build the next generation of the world famous Rotten Tomatoes platform using the latest web technologies and standards.
You would be a core member of the team responsible for this. This includes:
• Performing code reviews and mentoring of junior team members.
• Troubleshooting and bug fixing production issues.
• Participating in Agile ceremonies (Standups, Retros, Sprint Planning).
• Tracking your work in a Ticketing system.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years delivering production code for backend services in an Agile Team
• Familiar with Git or other source code control
• Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP and the Web
• Highly skilled in SQL and/or NoSQL database query languages
• Solid knowledge of Backbone and React.js Frameworks
• Expert knowledge of REDIS and caching strategies
• Advanced understanding of OOP and Data Structures
• Experience with Java and/or Spring framework a plus
• Experience in Wordpress a plus
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Works well in a team and takes initiative
• Open to new approaches and new ideas
• Excited to hone your craft