Golden Bolt, the fulfillment branch of Golden Hippo, growing health and wellness company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded.
Golden Bolt is currently looking for a Quality Supervisor. The Quality Supervisor will assist the Quality Manager in providing leadership and supervision to the Quality & Regulatory Compliance team. The individual will aid in the management of the day-to-day shift activities of the assigned team, intervening as necessary to ensure the team’s goals and results are consistent with company direction. This role, in conjunction with the team, is responsible for supervising, scheduling and coordinating the activities of the team including ensuring implementation of all regulatory compliance standards and processes.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Bolt you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Company Paid Snacks
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Prioritize department procedures for efficient workflow and communicate priorities effectively
- Establish Quality Management processes and procedures
- Ensure accurate documentation on quality related issues (CAPA, product complaints, product testing, etc)
- Lead Quality Management reviews and Internal Audits, deploy quality improvement strategies and initiatives, identify and share best practices and lead cross-functional focused improvement teams.
- Oversee document management system, company quality guidelines and procedures, other controlled policies and procedures, instructions, forms, and records.
- Identify discrepancies in processes and other areas of productivity
- Oversee internal testing program
- Launch internal investigations when necessary
- Oversee in-house labeling project
- Establish relationships with suppliers to communicate deficiencies in deliveries and or documentation
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Biochemistry or other related field
- Minimum 2 years in Quality role
- Preferred experience in a Quality role in food/supplement space with at least 1 year supervisor experience
- Knowledge of food GMPs, CAPA, and food warehouse environment
- Detail oriented with strong managerial, planning, organization and project management skills
- Strength in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data results
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with all levels of workforce
- Self-driven, focused individual with strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in collaborative group environment as well as individually
- Deadline driven and resourceful with ability to take direction
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) with HighJump/NetSuite experience preferred
Golden Bolt is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles.