Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Quality Assurance at Tapcart.
This role is perfect for an ambitious QA Analyst who has a desire to learn engineering and product life cycles while helping plan releases within a fast-paced environment.
Someone who is detail-oriented, with a solid understanding of UI/UX best practices, and strong communication skills.
We are looking for someone who shows passion for quality and can focus on multiple applications and features at the same time. This person would help our Customer Success and Sales teams ensure our customers merchant apps are stable and exceed the customers expectations.
What you need to know
- Have 2 years of QA testing experience
- Be familiar with web application testing and release processes
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing platforms
- Experience with Testrail or other test case management platforms
Bonus if you have
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS startup
- Have superb time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Have an ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members
- Have experience working with large, complex systems
- Can proactively identify problems and opportunities and generate creative approaches to solve them
- An in-depth understanding of Quality Assurance principles and Automated Testing processes
- Worked within highly functional engineering teams
- Experience compiling and running applications with Xcode and Android Studio
What you'll be working on
- Creating detailed test cases based on requirements
- Create clear, detailed bug reports on defects discovered
- Be the point person for regression testing of our customer’s applications
- Provide both detailed information as well as high-level summaries to team leads
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.