QA Tester (Game)
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Do you commonly break software by merely touching it? Are you an effective communicator and impeccable writer? Do you have a passion for gaming, cycling, and running? If so, Zwift would love to hear from you!
Zwift is actively seeking talented, full-time QA professionals to help test our software across Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android platforms. Zwift QA Game Testers play an integral role in helping define the quality and playability of our game, its supporting apps, and the user experience.
What you'll do:
- Perform physical testing on an indoor bike trainer, treadmill and/or heart rate monitor
- Execute Test Cases, Regression Testing, and Ad-hoc Testing to reveal bugs in software
- Craft detailed and concise bugs and reports
- Reproduce and document bugs reported in the field
- Assist other QA teams as needed with Web, Server, or Mobile testing
- Work with the Test Lead and Senior Testers on specialized tasks and documentation
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus!
- Mobile QA testing experience a plus!
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A deep understanding of the QA process
- Agile development experience
- Proficiency in Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android Platforms
- Experience with JIRA, Zephyr, Perforce, Android Studio, Visual Studio, Charles, and/or similar QA tools
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.