QA Production Analyst
Our QA team is growing and seeking an experienced QA Production Analyst to support the Customer Service and various development teams with on-going new changes to the production environment at FabFitFun. The QA team has more than doubled in size in the past year and we are looking to hire someone that is passionate about delivering quality and consistent user experience to our members. As a QA Production Analyst, you will identify, analyze and report production bugs and errors, coordinate and communicate with the Customer Service, QA, Development, and Product teams regarding bug reports and fixes, and support on-going process initiatives that will promote a smooth SDLC process.
What you’ll do:
- Be the QA counterpart (the main point of contact) between the Customer Service team and the development teams to ensure all production related issues and errors will be identified and reported.
- Conduct post-release/post implementation testing with development teams.
- Troubleshoot and report production bugs and errors while collaborating between
- Customer Service team and development teams to ensure bugs/errors are not duplicates or known feature issue(s)
- Participate in improving current production bug and error monitoring process and propose new ideas to better satisfy customer satisfaction and product quality
- Create insightful KPI’s and Quality metrics to educate various teams on the impact of change management to production. Work with QA Project manager on creating insightful production and KPI reports on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with teams on hot fixes to the production environment for bug fixes and/or known feature issue(s).
- Support in testing scaling up and down as needed based on organizational and development team(s) production modification.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 to 5 years of QA experience with various software testing methodologies such as; functional, manual, load and regression.
- Must have at 1-2 year’s experience supporting a customer service team
- Experience in both functional/black box testing and white/grey-box testing.
- Experience with triaging and strategizing testing on production environments.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, and independence as well as keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to provide concise and concrete updates to QA, development teams, product owners and customer service.
- Knowledge of any test management tool such as (JIRA/Testrail/Testlodge/Bugzilla/Rational/Zephyr).
- Experience in cross-browser and mobile device testing.
- Experience in creating bug KPI and metrics reports.
Nice to have:
- Work with DevOps team on CI/CD platform. Maintain automated scripts already integrated with CI/CD on production and be involved in team discussions on troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology related field and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Any knowledge or experience with test automation tools would be a plus!
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of growing QA team and assist in developing QA processes and procedures.
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Fun and friendly culture