QA Manager at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace through our curated subscription boxes, FFF branded products including makeup and accessories, as well as a video streaming platform featuring live and licensed content. Our 1 Million+ members provide us with a significant amount of valuable data that allows us to anticipate their needs, and curate our products, content and services to create personalized experiences. To achieve our goals, we are seeking an experienced QA Test Manager to join our growing QA team. This QA Test Manager will have the opportunity to manage and mentor a subset QA Team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage QA Analyst(s) across multiple projects and different business areas.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring QA processes
- Responsible for defining and enforcing best QA practices
- Review of Test Plans, Test cases, Schedules, and Test strategies on different projects.
- Drive and support the Product, DevOps and Engineering teams in developing test processes around releases, sprints, user stories and feature development.
- Coordinate documentation, planning activities, backlog management and communication strategies per project.
- Collaborate with Development, Product and Release management teams on deploying changes to the QA Environment as needed.
- Participate in improving delivery and test processes.
- Purpose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product/feature.
- Communicate effectively all daily status.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of QA experience with various software testing methodologies including; unit, integration, functional, manual, TDD and regression
- 3-5+ years of management experience in QA
- Expert knowledge of quality assurance processes throughout the entire Delivery Lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge in both functional/black-box testing and white/grey-box testing.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of utilizing test management tools (Jira,Testrail/TestLodge)
- Outstanding time management and prioritization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and distributed teams.
- Experience with cross-browser and mobile web/app testing.
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally across Engineering, Product and Devops teams to ensure all QA requirements are properly met
- Start from the ground up and build processes around code delivery to the QA Team
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks