Greater LA Area
You will be responsible for managing a team of Automation and Manual QA Engineers, as well as the overall testing strategy for both web and mobile applications.
In this role you will:
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
- Manage the overall testing strategy for both mobile and web applications
- Manage and mentor a team of awesome QA Engineers in a fast-paced, quick-to-market engineering environment
- Work closely with the engineering team to continue improving the quality of our software, as well as completing deliverables more rapidly
- Partner with the engineering team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions
- Design, implement, execute, and debug both manual test cases and automated test scripts using a variety of testing techniques
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Analyze product requirements, anticipating issues and gaps within
- Assist in building and improving automated test frameworks
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience testing mobile and web applications
- Experience mentoring and managing QA Engineers
- Hands on experience working on QA Automation
- Proven track record of developing, testing and releasing processes that allow for dozens of independent engineering teams to integrate their product changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Someone who can communicate well with executives and non-technical leaders
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description