We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead a team of QA engineers and support the development of Procore web and mobile applications as you guide the standard of higher technical excellence. You’ll work closely with leadership from Procore’s Development and Product teams to empower our development teams to ship high-quality software at speed.
As a successful QA Manager, you have an eagle-eye attention to detail and experience with managing and innovating around software QA process. You demonstrate effective communication skills, both one-on-one and across large audiences. Our team is fast-paced, agile, and always working with deadlines so you must be comfortable under pressure! This position requires strong organizational skills and a lot of problem-solving – your background should match.
What you'll do:
- Oversee a QA team who work across multiple areas of the web and mobile applications
- Understand how various parts of the product work from end to end within your Tribe
- Support the development and testing efforts of the engineering squads under your purview, and monitor the progress of testing within your Tribe
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership techniques to keep your team successful
- Communicate effectively with managers and colleagues from other departments, as well as your team members
- Communicate and coordinate QA resources for major R&D initiatives
- Hire and develop future QA engineers, including mentoring and placing new engineers on individual squads
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with QA, specifically in SaaS-based products
- 3+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Familiarity with scripting (Ruby preferred), HTTP protocols, test frameworks
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) on an individual basis, as well as with larger groups
- Ability to utilize analytical thought processes
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.