Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
- Define a great roadmap for tooling, automation, and manual testing for rapid iterative product development of new and existing high quality features
- Confidently manage a growing team of QA analysts and engineers
- Ensure the creation of a robust, scalable automated test framework for mobile, web platforms
- Support and grow the development and testing skills of your team in alignment with key business goals
- Communicate frequently and clearly to key stakeholders throughout projects
- Maintain mobile and platform release cycles along with comprehensive release notes for both internal and external audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combo of education/work
- 5+ years experience in a development role, including 3+ years developing QA tools and automation
- 3+ years experience managing teams of 5+ developers
- Strong understanding of testing automation, white, gray, and black box testing methodologies
- Expertise in sprint process, using JIRA, Phabricator, or GitLab to track tasks and report the progress
- Familiarity with iTunes Connect, Google Play, TestFlight, GitHub, and CMS systems
- Experience reviewing crash logs and similarly focused reports; Crashlytics and New Relic a plus
- Ability to communicate with product owners and developers
- Experience in building out automation frameworks from the ground up at more than one startup or larger tech company is a plus
- Experience of leading remote team members is a plus
Nice To Have:
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Coding skills in one or more of these languages: Ruby, C#, C++, C, Python
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description