QA Engineer at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: QA Engineer
REPORTS TO: Director, QA
TigerConnect - the leading provider of HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools for the healthcare industry - is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and tech savvy QA Engineer to join our fast-paced team. This individual will ensure the delivery of quality applications as both a consumer and a supplier of artifacts. He or she will evaluate test results, prepare change requests, and generate measures to assess product quality.
This QA Engineer will work on backend server components of the system and will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product verification and validation.
What You'll Own:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity and proper user experience.
- Develop and write software test plans that cover functional and performance testing both at an integration and system level.
- Manually test applications, bug fixes, and new features from the team of developers.
- Identify, log, track, and report software defects.
- Participate in the defect workflow for your team.
- Effectively communicate software concerns to management and stakeholders of a feature’s progress
- Troubleshoot and assist in the diagnosis of unintended results from testing
- Document all QA work thoroughly and accurately
- Stay knowledgeable on Web browsers and Mobile platforms
- Provide recommendations to continually improve and automate testing processes
What You've Accomplished:
- 3+ years testing commercial software on one or more platforms
- Strong experience in backend server testing
- API Automation Experience
- API level Integration Testing (is a plus)
- End-to-End System Testing Experience
- Experience with Automation Frameworks and Tools (Postman, Jmeter, Webdriver.io and Selenium experience a plus)
- Load and Performance Testing and Result Evaluation Experience
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, and TestRail
What You Bring to the Table:
- Energy and positivity to instill into the TigerConnect culture
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, results-oriented and able to operate effectively in a high-growth, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to be proactive and work autonomously on assigned tasks
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes.
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.