QA Automation Manager
FabFitFun is seeking an experienced, hands-on QA Automation Manager to join our growing QA team - which has doubled in size over the past year! As the QA Automation Manager, you’ll be responsible for architecting, maintaining, and executing automated tests as well as building and leading a team to automate all of our regression testing across all of our products/platforms including web, mobile, and TV!
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and have a meaningful impact on the QA and automation process and culture by, as well as the products we release. If you’re interested in a position with a heavy emphasis on automation where your work will have significant business impact with high visibility to company leadership, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage QA Automation across multiple projects and platforms including web, mobile, TV, and Style.
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, and best practices for automation processes.
- Define performance monitoring strategy and enforcing best practices
- Architect, design, implement and maintain automation and performance testing framework
- Drive and support the Product, DevOps and Engineering teams in developing automation suites for Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, End to End and Feature automated testing.
- Collaborate with product, UX and engineering teams for detailed technical specs, implementation alternatives, use-case validations and inform cross-team dependencies as well as triggering automated scripts to the QA environment as needed
- Participate in improving delivery and test processes, and propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Contribute to end to end acceptance tests.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of QA Automation experience with various software testing methodologies including; unit, integration, functional, manual, load and regression testing with at least 3 years in a management role overseeing Automation or SDET teams
- 4+ years of experience with Automation frameworks testing Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API's, using Selenium, experience with Appium is a plus!
- Demonstrated expertise in building automated test solutions, preferably for eCommerce sites and associated REST APIs.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills in either Java or Python
- Expert knowledge of quality assurance processes throughout the entire QA Lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge in Performance Testing, Regression and Integration Testing.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of utilizing test management tools (Jira,Testrail/TestLodge/Pivotal Tracker/Selenium)
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI software
- Outstanding time management, prioritization, and independence as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functionally with internal and distributed teams.
- Experience with Cross-browser and mobile testing.
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally across Engineering, Product and DevOps teams to ensure all QA requirements are properly met
- Ability to architect and build automation framework for our entire engineering organization!
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks