Who We Are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
Who We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is looking for a full-time QA Automation Engineer out of our El Segundo office. The ideal candidate will be capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities. This role will help design and build automation framework to support integration, regression and functional testing. Responsibilities include: Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and scripts based on client-driven design specifications outlined in user stories, drive adoption of standards and best practices for software test development. The QA Automation Engineer will also investigate customer problems referred by technical support and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- 2+ years proven work experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with build automation technologies like NodeJS, NPM, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with testing ember.JS applications, on AWS or other Cloud services
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Good analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review
- Experience/knowledge with build automation technologies like CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
- Experience and skills with WebDriverIO framework is a plus
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!