QA Automation Engineer
Zwift seeks an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our team. As part of our QA Team, you will be responsible for ensuring testing of Zwift's shared cloud services, and the integration and connection of services into our game, web, and family of software products. Help influence and acquire the methods, practices, and tools we'll use to drive how we test into the future.
What you'll do...
- Design, collect, organize, amend, and execute server-related Test Cases and Automated Testing against software in development and production
- Organize and perform regression and ad-hoc testing to reveal bugs in software
- Participate in technical design and provide a voice for testability and quality
- Review and document specification, collaborating with developers to build Test Cases
- Continually improve Test Cases to ensure coverage on all Zwift software products
- Continually maintain and run Regression Test Suites and effectively report results
- Identify, source, define, and implement useful, specialized tools and/or methods to benefit process, automation, and reporting
- Perform manual and automated testing of RESTful APIs with API tools such has Postman, Fiddler, Charles Proxy and Swagger
- Craft detailed, reproducible, and concise bug reports
- Reproduce and document bugs reported from the field
- Help design, refine, and distribute QA reports and feedback to development, product managers, customer support, and senior management
- Foster strong, communicative team spirit supporting our globally distributed development, server, backend, and web teams
- Physically perform testing on a resistance bicycle trainer or running on a treadmill.
Ideally you will have…
- A deep understanding of the QA process and practices
- Exceptional and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ideation skills for new technology and applications with a passionate about continuous learning and growth
- Agile development experience with the capability in working with kanban and structured environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a technically curious drive
- Uncompromising attention to detail and commitment to quality as demonstrated through past experiences
- Strong experience with Test Automation, JIRA, Zephyr (or similar) Test Case Management, Jenkins, and similar tools
- Experience with TestCafe or Postman, Swagger, JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Manual and automated testing experience with frontend and backend API and databases
- Browser Dev Console Testing experience in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari
- Experience with data analysis systems such as Segment.io, Amplitude, Mixpanel
- Testing experience in IOS and Android Platforms
- Experience with establishing cross-functional, collaborative relationships with various business and technology teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in creating fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Full benefits package
- Great employee fitness program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.